Mr. Simon M. Holoweiko
Mr. Holoweiko graduated with his Bachelor of Music Education (B.M.E.) from Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. Mr. Holoweiko was been a member of the Michigan State University Wind Symphony, Symphony Band, Philharmonic Orchestra, Opera Orchestra, Spartan Marching Band (Drum Major 2010-2011), and was also a member of the senior honors brass quintet. While in Michigan, he performed as a guest soloist in multiple venues and also served as a substitute cornet player with the Capitol City Brass Band.
In addition to his studies at Michigan State, Mr. Holoweiko was a private trumpet teacher at Grand Ledge High School; teaches at the MSU performing arts camp in the summers; has worked as a brass section/trumpet instructor at multiple band camps; and coached two seasons with the Spartan Youth Wind Symphony trumpet section.
- Spartan Marching Band’s prestigious Ken Otto award
- Glen Brough Marching Band scholarship.
- Florida Music Educators Association
- Florida Bandmasters Association
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- National Association for Music Education